How to make a Guardian Farm
World Download: http://bit.ly/2K0wvfS
How To Minecraft Playlist ► https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLex2001A3nIWOGqoilBW6XBEehMaF4l-C
This Guardian Farm Tutorial is broken up into the steps as follows:
1. Find an Ocean Monument
2. Kill the Elder Guardians
3. Use commands to locate the 25 guardian spawning spots
4. Use glass to block the guardians from spawning
5. Create 25 guardian spawning chambers
6. Connect the chambers with redstone
7. Build the AFK Farm section in the Nether
8. Build the XP Farm section in the Nether
9. Demonstrate the farm killing a world or realm.
This guide is an tutorial in which I show you how to make a Bedrock Edition Guardian Farm for Minecraft.
This mcpe guardian farm tutorial also includes an in depth look into the mechanics of Guardian spawning as well as rate tests and faster farm designs.
This minecraft farm is designed on MCPE (or MCBE) and works by utilising the 25 structure spawning spots that guardian's will spawn in. By creating nether portals around these spots, it is possible to create an AFK prismarine farm that will give over 40,000 items per hour. It also can be used as a Guardian XP farm which provides over 30 levels in just 60 seconds.
The Guardian AFK Farm works by sending guardians to their death in the nether. It requires two players to make it work. One stands above the ocean monument in the overworld and one stands in the nether loading the portal that the guardians are sent through.
The Guardian XP Farm works by the player killing guardians with a sword or using a Splash Potion of Instant Harming otherwise known as a damage potion.
Without a perimiter, this farm gives over 40,000 items per hour and over 30 levels per minute.
The simple guardian xp farm also doubles as an afk guardian farm and works on Xbox, Android, iOS, Switch, Windows 10 and other Bedrock Edition devices.
● Website: http://foxynotail.com/
● YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/foxynotail
● 2nd Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6Y3qUoJ9Oyc4wyVQkqpUxw
● Discord: https://discord.gg/BqGKecr
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/foxynotail
● Podcast: https://www.spreaker.com/show/foxy-talks-minecraft-youtube
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/FoxyNoTail
● Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/foxynotail/
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/foxy_notail/
UK Store: https://shop.spreadshirt.co.uk/foxynotail
List of Nonsense
This farm was made on Minecraft PE 1.12.0
Minecraft 1.12 is the most recent minecraft update.
Minecraft 1.11 is no longer the most recent minecraft update.
Minecraft 1.10 is relatively recent.
Minecraft 1.9 Is a little old now.
MCBE is the Edition I play on.
Hermitcraft is really cool.
Minecraft Survival Lets Play is my favourite way to play.
I love the Lecturn.
Did you know?
Minecraft is now known as Minecraft JAVA Edition. Minecraft Pocket Edtion was changed to just Minecraft which runs on the Bedrock Engine. This engine is what runs Minecraft on Console, Xbox, Android, iOS, Windows 10 and other devices. During the "Better Together Minecraft Update" Pocket Edition (MCPE) and the other devices were combined to create what is now know as Minecraft Bedrock Edition (MCBE) or just Minecraft.