Minecraft Servers View
Welcome
Login / Register

Bedwars with a 2048x Texture Pack



Thanks! Share it with your friends!

URL

You disliked this video. Thanks for the feedback!

Sorry, only registred users can create playlists.
URL


Added by john in Minecraft Texture Packs
12 Views

Description

10% of the video is me actually talking about the pack and the other 90% is me being distracted by the game lol

F IN THE CHAT FOR THE SECOND GAME ;-; the poor guy

Post your comment

Comments

Be the first to comment
RSS